Food Hygiene – Online
If your working in Scotland and applying to become a premises manager then under Scottish licensing law it is a requirement that you must hold a valid food hygiene certificate. If you are a member of staff serving food or drink then it is a recommendation that you hold a valid food hygiene certificate to ensure you meet national hygiene standards.
Personal Licence Scotland can now offer an EDI (Education Development International) accredited Level 2 online Food Hygiene course. This can be studied at home using an e-learning programme.
Our course food hygiene offers:
- The definition of food safety
- The symptoms and causes of food poisoning
- The benefits associated with good food safety
- The sources of food poisoning bacteria
- How food poisoning can occur and how to prevent it
- Requirements for the construction of food premises
- The benefits of a documented food management system
Course cost is just £35.00 + Vat
To book your e-learning course simply call us and we can e-mail you the login page and codes.
Tel: 0844 330 7435