Personal Licence Holder Scotland

To hold a licence to sell or serve alcohol in Scotland, you need a recognised qualification – and to work in Scottish licensed premises you must have sufficient training.Our short courses give licence holders and staff the skills they need. The licence holders’ qualification has 2 options: Off Sales (shops) and On Sales (pubs, clubs, bars and restaurants).

The Certificate for Scottish Personal Licence Holders is for anyone applying for a licence to sell or serve alcohol in Scotland.

The Certificate for Staff Working in Scottish Licensed Premises is for staff working anywhere that sells alcohol such as off-licences, bars, restaurants, pubs or clubs.

The qualification is nationally recognised and is designed for anyone authorising the retail sale of alcohol in licensed premises including:

  • pubs and bars
  • hotels and restaurants
  • off-licences, supermarkets and convenience stores
  • sports and social clubs nightclubs and entertainment establishments
  • any other venue or site where alcohol is sold

Personal Licence Training (Scotland) Ltd can arrange all of this for you in one convenient package, just call us for a hassle free quote. Unlike some of our competitors we have no hidden charges. We also have a very high success rate in obtaining premises licences, call us today for more details!

For more information call our helpline number 0844 330 7435 (local rate).

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.