[spacer height="30px"]

Scotland has it's own licensing Act this is known as the licensing (Scotland) Act 2005. To sell alcohol in a pub, shop, bar or restaurant in Scotland you require a premises licence and a personal licence holder who is named on the premises licence as the acting Designated Premises Manager (DPM).

To gain a Scottish personal licence you are required by law to undertake training on the licensing Act 2005. This legal qualification is known as the Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (SCPLH) level 5.

[spacer height="50px"]

Find a course

[spacer height="30px"]